Monday, May 14, 2012

I Love My Dogs!

I have the two best dogs in the whole world! One is a german shepherd named Leyna who is 5 years old. My other  dog is a (super fat) beagle named Presley who is 3 years old. They each have very distinct and crazy personalities. For example, Presley is obsessed with food and I mean literally obsessed. She would do anything and everything for the smallest crumb of any type of food. She loves bananas, strawberries, broccoli, and even june bugs! I know it's so gross! But besides her strange eating habits, Presley loves to cuddle, snuggle, and be as warm as possible. If I'm laying on the couch, she'll come jump into the crook of my legs and curl up into a little ball. She is also a huge people person. She loves to meet new people and have them pet her and love on her (she's a little spoiled!).

My other dog, Leyna, is completely different than Presley. Leyna likes food, but isn't obsessed with it like Presley. However, she is obsessed with tennis balls and rocks. Our whole back yard is filled with river rocks and she loves them. She holds them in her mouth and wants us to throw them for her all the time! Other than rocks, Leyna is a very loyal, family oriented, and protective. She would do anything for her family and loves when we come home to see her.

My favorite thing about coming home is finally getting to see my dogs! It's the best feeling walking inside and seeing how happy they are that we're there. I truly do believe that a dog is a man's best friend as my dogs are two of my best friends! I can't imagine life without them. They make everything so much more fun, interesting, and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment