Monday, May 14, 2012

Grey's Anatomy

At Thanksgivng, my aunt started talking about this show she absolutely loved, Grey's Anatomy. My mom and I never heard of it, so we looked it up on Netflix when we got home. Luckily, they had seasons 1-7 (yay!). At first, I wasn't interested, but after I watched a few episodes with my mom, I was hooked - and I mean hooked! Literally, for the past two months, all I have been doing is watching Grey's! It's about a group of surgical interns, residents, and their mentors struggling and dealing with their medical training and personal lives. It incorporates drama, thrill, comedy, and romance. Since I want to be a nurse, this show definitely hits home. However, I do realize that it is a made-up and the stuff that happens in the show hardly every happens in real life, but I still can't get enough of it! I finally finished all the seasons and am all caught up which means I have to wait until the new episode comes out on Thursday (boo!). If you have Netflix, you should totally check out Grey's Anatomy!

No comments:

Post a Comment