Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pinterest

Pinterest is probably my most favorite website. I am on it all the time! For those of you don't know what Pinterest is, I will give you a quick insight. It is basically a virtual pinboard. People posts pins of anything and everything from wedding ideas, recipes, quotes, and I could go on forever. Each person has a profile with boards. Some of mine include Style & Beauty, All About Nails, Yummy Recipes, and Cute Crafts. So, as I'm searching through other people's pins and I find one I like, I can repin it to one of my boards. That way it will show up in my profile for all of my followers to see. It was a little confusing at first, but once I got the hang of it, I couldn't stop pinning! It's a great way to become inspired and get ideas on all sorts of things. It's mostly a website that's for girls, but there are some guys that like to pin as well and more power to them! Happy pinning :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like another great place to spent time! I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this website!! I'm on it all the time finding new ideas for my home and for my nursery. I have also caught my boyfriend on it a few times lol he likes it but he wont make an account to pin anything. We have actually done a few projects we have found on there. It really is a good place to find new activities to do.

    ReplyDelete